Today was my last day in Stockholm. Tomorrow I’m off in search of leprechauns in Dublin…
Although I was only here for a couple of days, I’ve made a list of my observations of this fine city:
1. It reminds me of a combination of Canada and Europe, if that makes any sense at all. You have abundant water, trees, greenery and birds, mixed with European architecture and super old history stuff (I know – my eloquence is killing me too right about now…)
2. I swear everyone in Stockholm is really good looking – even their pets are good looking…
3. Wicked awesome design – it’s everywhere in this city and surprisingly some of it is almost free..
4. There can be life after one’s tennis career is over….
5. No one messes with Thor….
Good bye Stockholm! Thanks for letting me be your guest and for giving me an opportunity to see the country where my grandmother was from. Strangely, it felt a lot like home here 🙂