Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens…here are a few of my favourite things in Paris…
1. Crepes from Breizh cafe – I’ve posted about this before, but one of my favourite things in Paris are the crepes from Breizh cafe. C’est tres miam miam!
2. Hazelnut spread from chocolatier Jean-Charles Rochoux – proof that heaven really exists….
3. Les Grands Magasins – sure they’re big, crowded and generally expensive, but where else can you find housewares by Liou, Eric Kayser bread, bunny artwork in the windows and silk scarves that won’t break the bank.
4. Green spaces in Paris – From the Tuilleries, to regular squares around the city, Paris has gorgeous green spaces that are expertly manicured and kept beautiful for people to enjoy. Although the amount of public smoking and crush hour on the metro can be awful, one can always find refuge in Paris’s beautiful parks and gardens. It’s a chance to relax, reflect on life and enjoy the adorably perfect tiny hedges.
5. The stylish Parisians – Sure, there have been some tragic looks (e.g. men should never ever wear capris with gladiator sandals), but for the most part Parisians are a stylish lot and they make for excellent people watching. Parisians….je t’aime…keep up the stylish eye candy. Vous etes super fantastique! xoxo